If you are serious about buying a home in 2015 then this class is designed for you. Stop dreaming of home buying and make it Reality. Free Brunch Included,
April 25th 10am-12noon (2 hour class)
Location: 10629 Crestwood Dr Manassas VA 20109
Sponsored By Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc Dee Dee Jones and WestStar Mortgage Markita Woods
This is a condensed version of the home buyers education class everything you need to know in 2 hours plus Get pre qualified for a home loan on the spot bring your pay check stub.
Call, text, or email to RSVP, leave name and phone number and number of guest.
Must RSVP to Dee Dee Jones 703-five96-five884 call, text, or email email@example.com
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in VA, MD, or DC areas. Watch the following video then start here GreatDCMetroHomes.org
Be prepared Washington DC Homeowners if you have a public sidewalk be prepared to face a higher fine for not keeping your walk snow free. We are anticipating more snow fall this year so get plenty of shovels.
The law states “DC law requires property owners to clear snow and ice from sidewalks, handicap ramps and steps on their property within the first eight daylight hours after the snow, sleet or ice stops falling.”
The fines are imposed by the city and more info can be found at. http://dpw.dc.gov/service/dc-snow-removal
Tips for DC homeowners get a neighborhood snow shovel team together to make it go faster. Buddy up with a neighbor and take turns sharing an area. Pay teenagers to help they often love a chance to make extra money. or Just suck it up as a chance for extra exercise……
Ok, I was working and watching ELLEN this am and, P Diddy is explaining to her what Twitter is and how he now has 100,000’s of followers. He tweets that he is sitting with her to show her an example on how to do it. So then she plays a game with some viewers and mentions that Vizio the tv company is giving away a million dollars worth of Flat screen 55 inch tvs, go to http://vizio.com. They have a link to share the sweepstakes with your myspace, twitter, and facebook audience. When I log on to Twitter, it says temporarily over capacity. I think is this directly related to Ellen’s show. The power of TV is awesome.
It is amazing that with Twitter you can reach out to all your followers in seconds.
The power of new social media is exploding and for those of you who fought against Internet advertising you will be left behind if your not on Twitter, linked in,Myspace, Facebook, create your profile and get cracking. A good agent in 2009, will be using these tools to market homes, you can share videos and pictures, and contact your sphere of influence with no pressure. Do not let this FREE technology pass you by.
Dee Dee Jones
The Hampton Roads Real Estate Lady
I’m keeping it simple for next year, these are My Ten Comandments for 2009.
1. Get more exercise: OK This is on my list every year since high school but next year I will add a dance class or trip to my neighborhood gym at least twice a week to coincide with my in home work outs. I think the combination of getting out to be with other people and exercising will do me much good in 09.
2. Give Thanks: There are a few people in my sphere that are devout referrers I will say big Thank yous to these sincere people that thoughtfully pass on my name to those looking to buy or sell in Hampton Roads.
3. Watch what I eat and feed my family: I have always looked out for myself but I do not often police my families eating habits. I will buy more fruit and replace the junk food in the cabinets with healthy snacks. And my girls will be forced to eat more veggies this year. Except for the holidays, birthdays, and occasional big Sunday meal My family is going on a meal makeover like it or not.
4. Social Time: I have a great group of friends that I will vow to hang out with much more. I am not a social phone talker but I will try to keep in touch with my girlfriends more.
5. Romance: I will make time for my husband and find many fun activities that will bring us together.
6. Business Plan: I will follow my 08 business plan and tweak the areas that were weak and get stronger with the areas that work.
7. Advertising and Marketing: I will cut what doesn’t work and is a waste of money and focus my efforts on the areas that yield the greatest return for the dollar.
8. Family: I vow to spend more time with my kids and do a variety of fun activities and be on them like white on rice when it comes to school work and behavior.
9. Blog: I promise to Blog and entertain social networking like a crazy person. You will fine me on all the favorites tweeting, poking, blogging, and posting.
10. Dont forget to Rest and take a breath: I will take time off, take time to relax, and sleep.
The Hampton Roads Real Estate Lady!
Dee Dee Jones
Wainwright Real Estate
4098 Foxwood Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Thank you to all of you who referred me business in 2008! Even though the market has slowed down and its a serious buyers market, your referrals has help make this a record year for me. It was not the thousands I wasted on marketing this year but the kindness from those of you who referred me business that kept me busy this year till the end. As you know I am very appreciative and will always thank you for your referrals. THANK YOU, Thank you and yes I still belong to the relocation network and remember I can help you, your friends, or family locate good agents nationwide. Do not forget about me as your trusted real estate source and I look forward to helping many more in 2009.
Wainwright Real Estate