- in Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Bristow, Burke, buying real estate, Capital Hill, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Dale City, DC Home Buying, DC Metro Area, District of Columbia, DMV, Dumfries, Fairfax, FHA loans, Front Royal, Gainesville, home buying, home buying tax credit, Lake Ridge, Lorton, Manassas, Manassas park, md home buying, Military, Northern VA, NOVA, Occoquan, Prince William County, Quantico, real estate, real estate agents, selling real estate, Shaw, Sterling, The Pentagon, Triangle, VA, va loans, VHDA loans, Virginia, Warrenton, Washington DC, Woodbridge
- Leave a comment
Home Buyers should be familiar with these 6 fundamental Home Buying tips. Contact me Today to discuss more tips and info .. Start Here GreatDCMetroHomes.com
Another great reason to move to Virginia beach it was rated The Best Run City!!!!
Virgina Beach was found to rank high in having a low poverty rate, steady
employment levels, and scored high in how the city’s debt was managed.
Stats VIA 24-7.com
1. Virginia Beach, Va.
- Violent crime per 1,000 people: 1.88 (8th-lowest)
- Poverty rate: 7.5% (3rd-lowest)
- Adult population that graduated from high school: 93.1% (5th-highest)
- Credit rating: Aaa (negative outlook)
- Population: 439,172
Virginia Beach is, by our measurement, the best-run city in the U.S. Located on the eastern shore of Virginia, the city is one of the most prosperous in the country. Out of the 100 largest cities, it has among the 10 lowest rates of violent crime, unemployment, and poverty. It’s also among the 10 best for median income, high school graduation and health insurance coverage. Moody’s listed Virginia Beach’s three main strengths as a “large and diverse tax base stabilized by the presence of military bases,” the city’s “strong and carefully managed financial position” and “comprehensive financial policies and conservative budgeting approach.” The city’s credit rating is a perfect Aaa.
Are you convinced and ready to relocate? Then contact me today!!!!
THE HAMPTON ROADS REAL ESTATE LADY!
Call me to buy a home in any Hampton Roads area: Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News, Hampton, Williamsburg, and now serving York County and the Peninsula.
success always requires the help and support of others.
Please send me your referrals.”
Visit my website today,
Deandrea “Dee Dee” Jones
Associate Broker / Recruiting Sales Manager Peninsula
Blu Skyy Realty Virginia Beach, VA